Downloadable E-Book 63 Pages
Everything you want to know about your personal colour.
Every one of us is unique in our personalities, our body shapes, our values, our lifestyles and our colouring.
- When I work one on one with my clients I can spend close to two hours discussing their colouring. How they can make it work for them in a multitude of situations, how they can break the rules and, most importantly, what suits them.
- I would love to say that I can do this for you here, but the reality is, that I can’t. What I can offer you is an extensive simplification of your colouring.
- You can work through this book, on your own, or, send me a photo and I’ll tell you which of the sections to focus on.
- What you will find within these pages is advice on determining which of the 6 main groups you belong in and exactly how you fit.
- You will discover which are your ideal levels of value and colour contrast.
- I’ll share with you how you personally, should combine your colours to create various looks and finally, what to do if you are made to wear the absolute wrong colour.
- I know this is a workbook on personal colouring, but I discovered years ago that we surround ourselves with our own colouring naturally. So, at the back is a quick reference to help you decide how you should be decorating your house.
- This book will give you an insight into your personal colouring and how to ensure that people are looking at you and not the clothing that you are wearing.
Whilst I can’t do a colour analysis online, I can determine your base grouping. The base grouping you belong to will be how most stores and stylists would select clothing for you. You will receive your own personal base grouping card in the post after you have sent me a well-lit pic of yourself so that I can determine what works for you. Then I will also send you an extensive booklet outlining what will work for you personally.